Thursday, November 20, 2014

I Walked And Found A Tree

When the trees are without their leaves it makes me think of me ~
Branches reaching high to the sky but not really knowing why
The trunk of their foundation has given the dna to grow
did the branches ever wonder why the trunk stop talking at go
Was the trunk supposed to help the branches find their way
or is it we have babies and then let them be on their way without a word to say

The trees changed in a season and now they are full of many reasons
The leaves gather and remain , creating joyful noise that keeps a reign
So much love now, does the empty branch even still care
The past of empty trees was like the past of a victim me
But now, now there are so many leaves

The grace of God has embraced me
 like the leaves have the branch

The world has been altered by my very own eyes
i am finding beauty in things once despised
The little dog barks and runs after me
 but i feel no flee in me
I am not scared or upset by it's bark
 with it's brave little heart
People  are the same,
I don't care if you speak my name
You can't hurt me even though you throw your words
My reputation is that of a big girls
I am redeemed and value the call

What now is left for the branch to experience
It has become a routine , the same in and out
with and without
leaves and green
is it over or did it fall

Higher and higher they reach for Him
In all directions the branch goes up and up to the sky
Is that Glory of the branches story

The bareness and the cold
the spring and its life's load
the fall when it does just that
*SNAP* Here we go right back ~

I was bare, yes and very alone
rawness eating at my bone
almost cracking isn't the fame

Redemption  after hearing his Name
where it all began to change
and my seasons began their  gain

the glory in my story
I keep reaching higher and closer to my God
and He is there being the trunk to my branches
His DNA showing me my way

In life you can find yourself  in the things you do
I walked in nature  and found myself in a tree
This tree has become me and I it
Never again to be alone

All I need is some land to roam
I will be within my place
Where God is filling the entire space

I Walked and Found a Tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment