Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What , No Applause?

Living with the desire to be an inspiration does not give you a place on the stage you can view the audience. We must realize our goal is not to send them away talking and ranting about our talent,our goal is to send them away thinking and considering and growing. An applause is not always the biggest reward, it's just the one we think should show up first. It's okay to have felt this way, we are human. Basic humanity will present itself in all people , don't be ashamed or embarrassed. Recognize and keep it moving. We understand as we write in vulnerability and rawness and even with profanity we are baring our personal emotions and truths in hopes that we can help others and in the process help ourselves because it's upon the people whom understand our writing that we find reward. We must make a choice. If we are going to do this ~ If we are going to write and blog and use it as our kingdom given gift then we make the choice to never stay in the place of looking for our audience. We do what we do for an audience of 1 ! His name is Lord. Don't let the flesh play a trick on you. W ether or not people are commenting and or talking doesn't mean your not getting people to spend time quietly thinking about the things you wrote about. Isn't that a bigger reward ?? Stay motivated. These words I didn't write for you , I wrote them to myself in my head when I first created Writers Lounge. I had too, I was so full of fear I would invite all these folks over and they would leave laughing at me, talking about my ghetto talk ,, my improper English and why i sound black. I hate that by the way. Oh well anyways.. we write because we know God is in our everything. All up in it. He is 100% in my life in every part. When i spend time writing about my life good or bad i know that after a collection has been made and one is to look back and read the words .. I expect to see one thing.. Not a great story written by me .. But  God's Glory Given to me  and how it carried me through my life.

If your feeling down and out about yourself let me encourage you !! Unless God has said somewhere or wrote you a note somewhere saying he doesn't love you anymore then nothing has changed to the promises that got you excited in the beginning. Time is not of the concern on the lords part. He knows and he has set aside for you the time on the mountain top just as he has set aside for the character building valleys. I have seen so many valleys in my life but it doesn't compare to the favor that has been found upon me. If your putting yourself out there for the greater good of the kingdom, oh the victory you are gathering is greater than your mind can even fathom. When doubt is finally defeated and your mind is clear to receive , the story will start coming together and the ends will meet and be tied. The harvest will be abundant and the gifts are great in the amount given to others. It will over flow. Enjoy your valleys because you know He will show up and it will be obvious who He is. He is great at capturing the spot light. Live free and have the courage to love yourself because he made all things beautiful <3 And how ever you share yourself , through writing or talking, speaking, dancing, giving.. do it.. Do more of it. Do it and love it. do it and know you are in good company of all sorts of people whom are doing it and wanna see you make it !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment