Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Best Friend ~

God the father
God the son
God the spirit

First moment of aw for me is how your 3
3 in 1 yet Jesus was the one to come

As he leaves your spirit comes and relieves
the ache of his place, his spirit covers all space

God is Holy and to be worshiped
I laid my head in the water on purpose
as an act of worship to the highest of my Lord
God the father, I truly adore

Something about the Jesus I read in the book
that made me change the way i see , mostly the way i look
See the world through his eyes , perception changed , we don't really die
We come to life in his blood, all the dead being  unsaid and undone
His words are living water, making us sons and daughters

For me it is simple you see
His Spirit is truly apart of me, I can feel him freely.
His comfort is at my beck and call as if Im so important he misses nothing at all
A little kinda crazy he makes me feel when I see him loving on me in my ugly real

I think to myself, i didn't even pray about this yet you know what i felt
his so gentle with me ,he makes my heart melt
my feet get weak, my tears get heavy in value as i release to you my marrow
of whats in the creep of my deepest deep.

 im scared there.

your my friend. I can't find anything wrong to say to you, no matter what you stay true
i wake up and your by my side, even though i doubted you when i cried
i wasn't sure if you were even real, my pain was  such a big deal
if that was me i would of been mad but for you it just made you sad

you never want to limit your love , limit your power
But i put up these silly little towers
but my friend is more loyal than any other
he doesn't knock down my walls, we do it together

Sometimes i can feel his spirit actually hugging me, it usually involves a breeze, grass and a tree
Best friend without a prayer, even if i don';t talk , your there
Holy Spirit you never stay away, some of places i have taken you~

You send me love, and speak so clearly, i have become so in love ~dearly
i can't stop thinking of you and what your about to do

so subtle that you live your Glory through your people
so strong you can't deny your our God
you have created for us a living thought of existence in who you are
you made us shiny and then gave us the stars

The nature of things all around will respond to my ups and downs
for i have the life force to create even when I am in my mistakes

so i take my breath a little more serious and begin to live more curious
about the things of You. Speaking up and doing what it really takes to get through

Sparing no real truth because i am now  afraid of the who of who i was once was

Holy Spirit, my Best Friend
I love you. I have found peace in you.

I have enjoyed our days together.
 I have enjoyed your version of the weather.

 You make me laugh with how you can talk to me in a chicken or a giraffe. So to say,

 You have showed up in some really neat ways and brighten many many days.
 I am so glad that i have you.
I can't imagine life with out you

The little parts that i know to be true
are just a glimpse of the true you

so much more yet still to come
i love the joy you have put in me
i love the freedom of how i see
i am me and you I AM
together we are the story you created
Be as of me
and live in my plan

We are a team, you being the reason why i win
that's the joy of your love
despite what comes out of me
God is there cleansing me free through the Blood
I love my Best Friend


No comments:

Post a Comment