Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Grey

Oh oh,, how the Spirit longs for you
How the heart of the Father beats your name
The pursuit of you is far richer than fame
The patience existing for you
is so thick its what you see thru
Thru to the other side
where we find humanity and pride
The thickness is there
because its the air
that allows us to even dare
step outside his will
hard headed and determined still
Lessons learned the hard way
make an impact in our grey
Changing the course of our mind
urging us to be of the gentle kind
Life can hurt, more than bruise
it can make you lay in dirt
wishing to die
when really its not about you and i
seek him and you will see
God has made it easy to be free
stop thinking of you
its so hard to do
step outside your life
outside your strife
outside your me
and look to another and see
how my breath can be of use today
Then the other he attacks with fear
step behind me satan
for Jesus is here
and its okay to reach out and say
i need the pursuit to end
i need my eternal friend
i need the one who longs
i need the one who sings to me his song
i need to stop seeing thru the thick
and start existing in it
to stop with the pride
and to absorb the love deposited inside
to change my grey
to the things that Jesus say
no longer need to lie on the ground
manifestation of the flesh
returning to its form is what i found
returning to God translated wrong thru the senses
had to read my word to tear down those fences
My Friend has come and found me
Jesus has my hand and now these words
Are apart of His plan
to find more than only me, but to find his fish of the sea
Thats you
So do you want the pursuit to end
A new?

No comments:

Post a Comment