Monday, September 16, 2013

Yes !!!!

   I am with a short attention span. REally. Unless what your talking about is worth while and from the heart I am usually not interested. So, let me get to the point. I celebrate those around me. I admire people. I love spending time watching others. When alone and wondering I am focused on the life around me. I am fascinated to know that I can value you and what you have. I can value you as life itself. I appreciate your thoughts and your gifts. I want you to shine before me. I want more reasons to bow before the Master and Praise Him for his creations are all so beautiful. Do not hold back. Who you are and what your doing matter. They matter to me. I can see and I value the content of your physical reality. I want for you to shine in reflection of who I am. I am in the company of those who are MUCH !!! I am encouraged by the voice of God that echos in the essence of our existence ! Praise HIm that you are rich in character . Hallelujah that you are unique in color. I love the variety of our king. I love being me. I love seeing you. I am a voice that says yes and Amen to who you are in the king.. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment