Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Great Memory

    When the sun is perfectly adjusted itself to be just a warm kiss of light , that day always seems perfect. When the air is so gentle with it's coolness that wearing a tank and shorts is all you need. Days like this are so inviting and full of life.  Every where you go people are out. Families and young people all alike. The skies are so blue I wonder why aren't we all just standing still gazing up at it? The trees are green and full of abundance. Leaves whispering in the breeze while the birds flock to their porches. It seems so romantic how it all works together. The flow of nature. Beautiful mysterious power. WE are nature. Mysterious and beautiful, rich in love. I will pursue the goodness of God all the days of my life.To be at a place where my days flow . Goodness coming and going out of each day. Praising and worshiping in my heart all the day is long. To look for ways to love in abundance to those in need. What if my willing to help someone who's need might be just $10 and I have$20? I can be that example of the son adjusted itself to be just the warm kiss of friendship ... I was given a very refreshing weekend. I am pleased to say God was glorified this weekend. I am encouraged to be a ray of light this week and try to on purpose show love to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment